HOW TO LIVE LIKE A MONK
We’ve been asked, “Father, how can I live you? How can I like a monk”? Our response was;
- Listen to God and you will hear him say, “walk with Me, talk with Me”.
- Be thankful for everything you have and never complain. Love the life God has given you.
- Never forget God, He should come before everything in your life.
- Nothing comes before prayer. Set a prayer rule best to fit your lifestyle and keep to that rule.
- Love all of God’s creatures
- Don’t speak to much. Love silence more than talking.
- Humble yourself and consider the needs of others first.
- Love God more than anything in the world.
- Hate no one. Hate the sin, not the sinner.
- Do not let distractions keep you from speaking to God; social media and the internet can keep us from hearing God’s call.
- Study the bible, work to live, pray for the world & help those in need.
- Be not excessive in anything but prayer.
- Glorify God in all things
- Get closer to God every day.
- Let Jesus live in and trough you in all you do.