Dear Friends in Christ,
We are receiving emails asking if we prefer food over cash donations, what are the Monastery needs? To answer the question, we are always in need of the following items.
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Decaffeinated Tea (Black, green, herbal)
- Decaffeinated coffee
- Canned Baked Beans
- Canned Tuna fish (in water)
- Fruits & vegetables (i.e. Grapes, Broccoli etc.).
- Stevia (diabetic friendly sweetener)
- Tomato sauce
- Whole Grain White Bread or French Bread
- Manischewitz Red wine (for Mass)
- Chicken (Breasts or Thighs) or (Whole Chickens).
- Powdered Milk (dehydrated)
- Carnation instant Breakfast (Vanilla)
- Liquid Laundry Soap & Dish Detergent
- Bar Soap
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels (select a size – they last longer)
- Various Medical supplies (Call or email for more info.)
- Walmart Gift cards accepted in place of food.
Any extra food we have goes to those in need who have nothing.
Thank you for inquiring about our needs.